Wednesday, January 20, 2016

WTF Migrations (and Classes)

I'm a fan of classes describing the setting. In fact, I'm a fan of pretty much all the tables and rules by themselves describing the setting, which is something I'm trying to do with my new WTF blog (and yes, I'll try to migrate more of my content from here to there). However, it's a bit of a slog highlighting a shift like that.

At a rough count, I still need to move ...

  1. the readers
  2. the blog links
  3. the good posts
  4. ... and set up some redirection.
This will take forever. Till then, I'm presenting my version 1.0 alpha simple murderhobo classes for WTF:
  1. The Wizard who's good at spells and occasionally pistols.
  2. The Thief who's good with skills and pistols.
  3. The Fighter who's good with not dying.
-cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment